July 10, 2020
"State receives King County to Spokane rail study"
July 8, 2020
Publicity for the Central Washington Passenger Rail Summit
June 26, 2020
The Rail Passengers Association's weekly Hotline covers AAWA's response to the East-West study in "Even A Flawed Study Shows Washington’s East-West Rail Proposal Holds Promise"
June 26, 2020
The Urbanist posts AAWA's reaction to the East-West study: "AAWA: All Aboard Washington Responds to East-West Passenger Rail Study"
June 25, 2020
The Urbanist: "Study Finds Limited New East-West Washington Passenger Rail Line Could Generate Substantial Ridership"
June 23, 2020
"Study estimates high costs, low ridership if Washington state boosted east-west train service"'
March 5, 2020
Northern Kittitas County Tribune: "Attend the March 14 Summit"
February 29, 2020
Yakima Herald-Republic: "Restore passenger rail service to Central Washington"
January 24, 2020
Trains Magazine reports on AAWA's efforts to re-start service on the Point Defiance Bypass
December 20, 2019
Seattle Weekly covers AAWA's work to expand east-west service in "Catch a train: WA considers an Auburn to Spokane rail line"
December 23, 2019
"Plans to beef up Amtrak Cascades service in 2020 beset by multiple uncertainties"
October 28, 2019
AAWA assists AORTA with Eastern Oregon rail summit
- Bend Bulletin: "La Grande wants Amtrak’s return to Eastern Oregon"
- East Oregonian: "Meeting conducted to bring passenger train service back to NE Oregon"
- Boise State Public Radio: "Many Roadblocks To Reviving Passenger Rail In Southern Idaho"
- Northwest News Network: "Northwest rail buffs signal for return of Oregon Trail Amtrak route to Boise"
August 25, 2019
Yakima Herald: "Editorial: Want passenger rail in the Yakima Valley? Here's a chance to say so"
July 18, 2019
All Aboard Washington's meeting in Blaine has generated media coverage from both sides of the border.
- The Northern Light: "Advocates push for passenger rail stop in Blaine"
- CityNews 1130: "Washington group pushes for Amtrak station in Blaine"
- Surrey Now-Leader: "Blaine railway stop contingent on international support: All Aboard Washington"
- The Northern Light: "Meeting to focus on bringing passenger rail to Blaine"
- Surrey Now-Leader: "‘All Aboard Washington’ officials to discuss possibility of Amtrak stop in Blaine"
- KGMI: "Blaine considers adding Amtrak stop"
June 6, 2019
Coverage of proposed east-west rail service via Stampede Pass
May 24, 2019
Yakima Herald: "Saturday Soapbox: Bring back passenger rail service to Central Washington"
May 23, 2019
North Kittitas County Tribune: "Insiders say 'This is BIG' Yakima Valley-Seattle Passenger Rail study financed"
December 18, 2018
KUOW: "A year later, passengers still seeking answers in deadly Amtrak crash"
November 7, 2018
Surrey Now-Leader: "U.S. passenger-train-stop enthusiasts turn north"
December 19, 2017
Rail Advocates Remember Zack Willhoite And Jim Hamre, Killed On Amtrak 501
September 26, 2017
Yakima Herald: "CWU researcher says there’s interest in passenger trains in Yakima Valley"
August 25, 2017
Yakima Herald: "Want passenger rail in the Yakima Valley? Here's a chance to say so"
May 21, 2016
Yakima Herald: "Reviving the long-lost locomotive dream in Yakima"
December 16, 2015
The Northern Light: "Western students report on Blaine train stop"